Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meret for Malbec


Ok, so I will admit that I do not have a scientific way of choosing wine. My method is typically if I think the label is clever, interesting, or pretty, then I will try the wine. This does not always work out, however this time it did. This Malbec is much lighter and fruitier than most, which makes it a very nice choice for a summer red. I picked this up at the local grocery store for $10. This same company also makes other reds and whites if you are not a fan of Malbec.

While my method is not without it's flaws, I also used this same method for selecting my next knitting project, The Meret. Since I am a big fan of hats and this one is just pretty, it is my next project. I am making it out of some inexpensive acrylic yarn first to get the feel of the pattern. Check out the website in it's entirety, Wooly Wormhead. Live Free, Laugh Long, and Knit Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment