Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Malbec and Merino

Malbec is my favorite wine. I discovered it by accident a couple of years ago and my favorite is still the first vineyard I tried. Trapiche Malbecs are amazing. They are deep colored, rich, fruity like plums and blackberries, with a hint of woody flavor. Trapiche has created some really affordable Malbecs. All are under $10 and compliment any meal or knitting project, see how I threw that in there.

I enjoyed a few glasses of Malbec while knitting a sweet hoodie out of some fine Merino Wool. The hoodie is an easy pattern found at: Baby Hoodie.
I picked 2 lovely fall colors for my friend's daughter Lil P. This is the finished product:

And check out Lil P's Mom's Blog: http://anurbanfarmwife.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the Trapiche too!! So yummy! I can't wait wait for the fall and Little P can wear her hoodie!! Thanks B!

    ReplyDelete