Friday, July 24, 2009

Houston, we have a problem

Yes, I have a problem. An addiction. I am addicted to fiber, to yarn. I love the colors, the feel, the smell, and the excitement of creating something wonderful. However, as with any addiction, I tend to go overboard. I see it. I want it. I buy it. More often than not, I have no idea what I am going to make. I buy and get the immediate gratification. So, I now find myself faced with this.....











What a nightmare! I have two rubbermaid tubs full of whole skeins of yarn, one container of partial balls of yarn left over from other projects, and one container of patterns, needles, tape measures, etc. So, I have started a project with the scrap yarn. I am only using scraps that could not be made into a hat, of course, and this is the blanket so far....



So, if you have an overload of leftover crafting items, try and re-purpose them and create something truly unique. I will keep you updated with the progress of the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment